Inter-Raf P.E.S. Polska offers its clients detailed documentation in all branches of the investment. Some of this designs may be subject to approval by state regulatory bodies such as UDT, TDT, GUM, etc.
Detailed designs are usually development of the solutions presented in the building permition project of an investment or are independent studies - in case of tasks where there was no need to obtain a building permit. Detailed documentation should be carried out by designers with relevant building qualificationsand members of the competent Chamber of Engineers.
Inter-Raf P.E.S.Polska offers its clients execution of detailed designs in the following branches:
- civil and construction,
- mechanical in the piping,
- mechanical in the field of technological equipment,
- automation and measurement,
Documentation created by our team is based on the highest standards required by our clients. When implementing documentation, we use modern tools supporting CAD design. Our experienced engineers optimize the design solutions to fit the needs of the customer and reduce the cost of implementation.
Here are the main scope we can offer you in particular branches:
- thermal calculations of heat exchangers,
- flow calculations of the installation,
- process calculations and technological nodes,
- selection of safety valves, tank breathing valves,
- flow diagrams PFD,
- mass and heat balances of the installation,
- P & ID schemes,
- specifications of apparatus and devices,
- lists of pipelines.
Civil and construction:
- calculation of reinforced concrete, masonry,
- calculation of foundations and steel structures,
- calculations of non-pressure vessels,
- armaments documentation, formwork drawings,
- workshop documentation of steel structures,
- industrial buildings projects.
- pressure calculations of pipelines and apparatuses,